How to Claim Land and Build Your Home
Survival Spawn Includes:
Once you first login the Survival Server you will be at the spawn, which is protected from hostile mobs, Breaking/Building, “except for the small farming area”.
- To get to the survival lobby you can type /survive in every server
- To get into the Siniath: Building & Farming World. You need to go to this portal in the survival spawn. And jump or walk into the portal.
- You will be teleported in a random spot in the survival world.
- Find yourself a nice place you want to build your base ready to be claimed
- If your not happy with the place where you teleported type /survive to get back to the spawn again and go inside the portal again.
Find a Home
Siniath: Claim & Farm World
- A claim is an area within the Siniath World which is your own. Nobody else may build there unless you add them to the claim. Nobody else may claim an area you have claimed. You can warp to any of your claims at any time with /home after you claimed your land and /sethome . So the claimed land will be yours and only you can use that land (in your land you store your items in chests, chests that are in your land are inaccessible by other players)
- type in the chat /claim to claim your land. This gives you one free beginner claim which is 10 by 10 blocks large for free.
- You can also take a golden shovel, take it in your hand, right right click on a block, and it will turn into diamond looking block. Walk to the opposite corner and right click again on the floor. the claim must be atleast 10x10 blocks.
- The claim will now show the borders.
- Now you need to stand on your land and typ /sethome in the chat. this will make the claim your home and when you type /home you will teleport to your claim.
- If you want to see the claim again and look if its your claim. Take a stick in your hand and click on the block. It will show you claim border again.
- It can be expanded in exchange for ingame $. read more about ingame money
- /sethome: This allows you to remember a location to get back to later, via
- /home. You can set one default home, and as many named homes as you want. You can also invite friends to any of your homes, or make it public.
How to extend you claimed land
- When you claimed land and you want to extend the border, you will need a golden shovel and place it in your hand.
- Click on the corner with the golden shovel
- Now you can extend your claim by walking straight from the corner and click on a new block.
- If you dont have enough claimblocks you can buy them for ingame money with the command /buyclaimblocks
- If you
Make a golden shovel, place 1 gold ingot and 2 sticks in the 3x3 crafting grid. When making a golden shovel, it is important that the gold ingot and sticks are placed in the exact pattern as the image below. There should be 1 gold ingot placed in the middle box in the first row.
- To allow another player to build with you on your claim type /trust [playername] in the chat
- To unclaim the player from your land type /untrust [playername] in the chat
- To let a player get on your claim and make use of your chests and other stuff, but not build type type/containertrust [playername] in the chat
- To let a player enter your claim but do nothing else type /accestrust [playername] in the chat
- If you forgot who you given acces to your claim type /trustlist in the chat
- If you dont have enough claimblocks you can buy them for ingame money with the command /buyclaimblocks in the chat
- If you want to see the coordinates of your claim, how many claimblocks you spend and how many claimblocks you still have left /claimslist in the chat
Commands for towns
Explanation of the these commands check Subdivision claims how to build a town
|/AbandonClaim||Deletes the claim you're standing in.||claims|
|/ClaimExplosions||Toggles if explosions are allowed in the claim.||claims|
|/Trust||Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.||/t||claims|
|/UnTrust||Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.||/ut||claims|
|/AccessTrust||Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.||/at||claims|
|/ContainerTrust||Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.||/ct||claims|
|/TrustList||Lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.||claims|
|/SubdivideClaims||Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.||/sc||claims|
|/RestrictSubclaim||Restricts a subclaim, so that it inherits no permissions from the parent claim.||/rsc||claims|
|/BasicClaims||Puts your shovel back in basic claims mode.||/bc||claims|
|/PermissionTrust||Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.||/pt||claims|
|/Untrust All||Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.||claims|
|/AbandonAllClaims||Deletes all of your claims.||claims|
|/BuyClaimBlocks||Converts server money to claim blocks.||/BuyClaim||buysellclaimblocks|
|/SellClaimBlocks||Converts claim blocks to server money.||/SellClaim||buysellclaimblocks|
|/GivePet||Gives away a tamed animal.||givepet|
|/ClaimsList||Lists a player's claims and claim block details.||claims|
|/IgnorePlayer||Ignores a target player's chat messages.||/Ingore||ignore|
|/UnIgnorePlayer||Un-ignores a target player's chat messages.||/UnIgnore||ignore|
|/IgnoredPlayerList||Lists all players currently ignored.||/IgnoreList||ignore|
|/Siege||Besieges a player (disabled by default).||siege|
|/Trapped||Gets a player out of a land claim he's trapped inside.||trapped|
|/UnlockDrops||Allows other players to pick up items you dropped when you died.|
Wildpoint Mining & Dungeons World
Of course, you are welcome to mine in and around your claim. However if you want to mine special items which are used to craft NFT’s,
We have a special world for mining purposes which has additional ores, caves, dungeons, missions and treasure for you to find.Get into the Wildpoint Mining & Dungeons World via the Dungeons NPC in spawn.
In this world, you can mine as much as you like. There are no claims or homes. Get back any by going to /spawn, or using a /home, or find using your Smartphone in your inventory. Make sure not to build anything in Wildpoint Mining & Dungeons World because it will go away when it resets.