How to get started
How to Get Your Enjin Wallet
- Go to https://enjin.io/software/wallet. and click on the Google Play or App Store links to install Enjin Wallet.
- Once you have downloaded the Enjin Wallet app, you will be prompted with two options on the main screen: Open Wallet & Scan QR Code. Select "Open Wallet" to get started.
- You should then see three different wallet options. Create, Import, & Watch. Select Create Wallet to begin setting up a brand new wallet.
- You will then need to accept the Terms and Conditions. Once accepted, you will be prompted to create a password.
- Confirm your password, select any relevant tokens/coins you wish to add to your wallet, and tap Create Wallet to complete the process.
- Note: Your wallet is not currently backed up! We strongly advise you to back up your wallet as soon as possible and write down your recovery phrase on a piece of paper to be stored in a safe and secure place.
How to Link Your Enjin Wallet
How to Access MetaCity: Minecraft
- Start Minecraft & click on multiplayer.
- Click on add server and fill in the prompts.
- Server Name: Can be whatever you will like because only you will see this. Server Address: mc.mymetaverse.io
- Next, enable resource packs and click done.
- Finally, select the server and click join server.
Enjoy your MetaCity experience!
How to Link Minecraft to Your MyMetaverse Wallet
- Register a new account or log into your existing account at https://mymetaverse.io/.
- Go back to the Minecraft server and type in /link.
- Open your chat box and click on the link titled, “by clicking here”.
- Copy the code provided and go back to Minecraft.
- Type /link PasteCodeHere & press enter.
- That’s it! Your MyMeta wallet and Minecraft are now linked.
Enjoy your blockchain items!