How to Mint NFT Blockchain Items in MetaCity: Minecraft
In order to mint NFT Blockchain Assets in MetaCity: Minecraft you will first need to make sure you gather all of the ingredients. These ingredients can be obtained by exploring on the WildPoint: Mining & Dungeons survival server, rewards chests in various worlds, and through special events.
- To access the Minter press E in the game and left click on the Minter symbol as circled in the first image below.
- Once loaded you will see a menu with 4 Blockchain Asset Collections. Left click to select the collection you would like to access.
- MyMetaverse Official Collection
- The Multiverse Official Collection
- Enjincraft Official Collection
- ENJ Army Collection
- When you have the collection open you can see the items available. If you hover your mouse over the item you will see all of the details of that item including a list of materials required to mint that item.
- Once you have all of the materials needed to mint the item of your choice go ahead and left click on that item. This will mint the item and send it to your wallet for you to use.
- Please remember that sometimes your game wallet and the website wallet take some time to communicate especially if a lot of people are minting at the same time. However, if you have not seen your items appear in either wallet after a few hours please contact staff on Discord or Telegram.
MetaCity Mintable NFT Items & Recipes
Materials not currently in a recipe:
MyMetaverse Items - Coming Soon
|Epochrome Sword||Soul Sapphire (1)|
|Forge Hammer||Soul Sapphire (1)|
|Oindrasdain||Aqua Aura (4)|
|Wooden Sword||Immortal Oak Plank (3)|
|Wooden Shield||Immortal Oak Plank (4)|
|Iron Sword||Blessed Iron Nugget (7)|
|Golden Sword||Blessed Gold Nugget (7)|