You can access the server rules at any time by typing /rules into the chat. To get to the next pages you just type /rules 2, /rules 3, ect.
Staff at MetaCity: Minecraft & MyMetaverse reserve the right to make changes as necessary to the server at any time for the betterment of the server without prior announcements. Announcements are a courtesy, and we will give them if we can; however, some fixes require swift or immediate action. This includes but is not limited to: adding, removing, or temporarily suspending any service provided by MetaCity: Minecraft.
Reporting & Punishment
Once something is reported, staff reserves the right to launch an investigation. We require proper proof before enacting punishment on someone.
An example: Someone telling you that they are exploiting is an excellent reason to open a ticket for us to open an investigation.
However, it is not proof that they are actually exploiting and not just saying it to seem cool or to make you jealous. Once we open an investigation, we will look through data to prove or disprove the claim. We are not required to update you further on the investigation if it does not directly involve a grievance with your items or property. If we deem that we have not found any substantial proof of a user exploiting, we will not wrongfully invoke a punishment. This also protects users against false reports being made against them.
If you are caught breaking any of these rules it may result in your permanent ban from the MetaCity Minecraft. Not knowing the rules is not an acceptable excuse.
If you notice any bugs or exploits in the system, please contact staff through our Discord ticket system or through Telegram. Be as detailed as you can and any screenshots you can provide us will be most helpful in solving the problem in a timely manner. Some mods are allowed, always double-check with staff before using one.
- No Griefing
- No Spamming
- No Advertising
- No Cursing/Racist or Sexist Remarks.
- No Asking for OP, Ranks, or Items
- No exploiting bugs or glitches.
- No AFK mounted on Dragons
- No AFK Grinders
- The use of Autoclickers, Macros, Hacks, Player Radar, and Modified Clients is not allowed. This rule also covers misusing gameplay features, like staircase glitching or pearl glitching, and keyboard/mouse features meant to give an unfair edge during gameplay.
MOB/XP-GRINDER and FARM RULES
- Mob/XP Grinders are allowed so long as they are not massive structures. Keep things streamlined and under control.
- Farms are allowed as long as the number of animals kept in them is modest (consider the lag a player on a low spec system might get if they're in the chunk that your farm is on). We ask that players keep their mobs to under 30 per farm.
- Do not use Alternate accounts to artificially increase mob spawns in your area, steal items, own multiple shops in /tp market, evade punishment, or mass-farm quest rewards or other server-time rewards.
- Anything that is seen to cause lag on the server is not allowed and will be removed by staff (this may also involve redstone machines). If you are unsure whether something causes lag, consult with staff. This also involves using flowing water to create mob grinders, auto-farms, AFK-farms, or any other form of automation that is either unfair or harmful to server performance.
- Do not break Minecraft mechanics through plugin usage or vice versa. Do not misuse plugins in the way they were intended to be used. For example, stair glitching or locking every block of a build, etc. If you’re unsure whether something related to a plug-in is legal, please contact the staff through Discord or Telegram.