What is the Wallet and How to Open it
- To access your Wallet in game press E to open the menu and click on the 4th icon to the right as circled in the image. You can also type /wallet into the chat.
- The Wallet is your personal Enjin ERC-1155 NFT wallet connected with MetaCity: Minecraft.
- If you have not yet connected your Enjin ERC-1155 NFT Wallet click on How to Get Started to learn more.
- This connects your compatible ERC-1155 NFT’s to MetaCity: Minecraft making them usable items.
- To learn more about NFT Blockchain assets take a look at Blockchain Items Explained
- Take a look at MyMetaverse Compatible Blockchain Assets to see a full list of ERC-1155 NFTs that are usable in the MetaCity: Minecraft.
Different Blockchain Assets and How to Summon Them
- To access your Wallet in game press E to open the menu and click on the 4th icon to the right as circled in the image above. You can also type /wallet into the chat.
- When your wallet has loaded you will see 6 different tabs available separating the different NFTs into categories.
- Equipment: These are items meant to help you interact in game with other players, mobs, or blocks more efficiently.
- Companions: Upon activating a companion it will follow you around lending you its abilities in combat.
- Mounts: Are creatures, animals, vehicles, and others that allow you to ride, travel, and sometimes fight.
- Titles: Special titles that are showcased in chat.
- Keys: Keys give access to special servers, rooms, quests, chests, discord channels, and telegram channels.
- Other: Community creations ranging from running faster, seeing in the dark, being light as a feather, and more.
- If your wallet has been linked correctly you will be able to see your compatible ERC-1155 NFTs under one of the tabs.
- To summon one of your assets click on it in the menu and it will appear in your inventory instantly!
- Keep in mind that items have a Summon Time and a Cooldown Time.
- Summon Time: Is the time that an item can be used for before disappearing and requiring a resummon.
- Cooldown Time: Is the time that you must wait between summoning that item again.
- Hovering over your item will display all of the items information including the summoning time and the cooldown times as seen in the image to the right.